Tom Sandoval Who Is The Handsome Hunk Dating?

Publish date: 2024-05-07

Tom Sandoval’s love life has been the subject of many conversations. 

The famous actor has been dating Ariana Madix since 2014. All thanks to the creators of Vanderpump Rules, the couple’s entire romance has played out on TV. 

The gorgeous pair first connected when Madix joined the cast of the hit show Vanderpump Rules in 2013. The couple made their relationship official in 2014 after reuniting for season 2 of Vanderpump Rules. 

Since then, the couple’s milestones and challenges have been presented on TV. The couple reached new heights of couple goals when they bought their first house together, became parents to a dog, and co-wrote a book together. 

Eight years later, Sandoval and Madix’s relationship is still as strong as a brick. They often post sweet accolades to one another on social media.

“My favorite parts of life with you are the quiet mornings when we get to sleep in, eating too much food together, all the cuddles with our girls, and getting to see the world with you. even if it’s just a walk around the block,” Madix captioned a birthday tribute for Sandoval in 2020. “I love seeing everything with you. I love you so so much.”

Sandoval referred to Madix as a friend in her debut episode on Vanderpump Rules. While the couple may be going strong now, the beginning of their relationship faced some backlash as Sandoval’s then-girlfriend Kristen Doute accused him of cheating on her with Madix. 

Following his break up with Kristen Doute, Sandoval confirmed that he and Madix were in a relationship. Sandoval posted a snap taken during a trip to San Francisco, while Madix shared a black-and-white image of her and Sandoval making funny faces on Instagram. 

“Leave it to me to post this one,” was the caption of Madix’s post. 

Tom Sandovals age, net worth, & biography

Tom Sandoval turned 39 years old in 2022. He was born on July 7th, 1983. 

Tom gained a lot of popularity after he began dating the famous actress Ariana Madix. Since then, the couple has managed to feature in the news every now and then. 

His work in the television series Vanderpump Rules has often brought him into the limelight. Tom is a famous social media celebrity with a huge following, and he has also made a name for himself in the world of advertisements and modeling. 

His current estimated net worth is $450K. He was born and raised in the state of Missouri and is the son of Anthony Sandoval and Terri Green. 

He attended high school in his hometown, but no one knows if he attended any college. Tom has worked in multiple movies since he entered the world of acting in the year 2008. 

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunDAzqZkrJmemby3rcto