Faye Chrisleys Son, Todd, Was Stunned When Her Mother Gave Him News About A Man

Publish date: 2024-05-07

Faye Chrisley is seen to be a very comfortable person on the TV series. The family doesn’t seem to hold back anything going on in their family. 

This case happened when Faye’s son, Todd, stuns after knowing about her mother to welcome a new man in her life. This story was seen in the season finale which was held on December 16. 

Chrisley uploaded a clip on social media that Todd gets to know about a new man in her mother’s life. 

Faye Chrisley’s husband passed away at the age of 77 years in 2012, and ever since then, Faye has been very open about her dating life with her sons. 

Once, she was seen in a season to date a person she met on an online dating app. Todd said, “I’m sure the guy that was there with my mom is a very nice gentleman. But he’s not my dad. My mother has never dated anyone in her life other than my dad.”

In the latest season, Nanny Faye, alongside her family, went on a vacation. As we see in the series, Nanny Faye says, “love it down here, but I’m not gonna leave Florida without a man.”

The camera was rolled towards Todd so that the fans could witness the reaction to her mother’s decision. It was a hilarious moment watching the thrilling and shocking facial gestures as he heard that. 

In Nanny’s house, Grayson points out a mounted deer head on the wall and asks about it from Todd. So, Todd calls out to her mother to tell \about the mounted deer head. 

Before explaining about the deer head, she tells the name of it, Rick. She further says, “I named him Rick because he reminded me of a man that I met in Biloxi.”

Todd was again seen to have a shocking reaction to what her mother had just said. 

Who Is Nanny Faye Chrisley?

Faye Chrisley is an American television star and a real estate mogul. She was born on September 2, 1943, in South Carolina. 

Once, she said that she was very close to her sister until today. She also added that their family lived in a village where she, alongside her sister, was doing regular chores of feeding chicken and milking cows during her childhood. 

She was often seen emotionally telling her story while comparing her childhood with her grandchildren. She also cried on set when she said that sometimes her grandchildren do not pay attention to her and don’t listen to what she has to say. 

Time food Faye has now changed as she lives a very peaceful life after working her own real estate business. She is the mother of two children named Todd Chrisley and Randy Chrisley. 

Faye is popularly known as Nanny Faye, and she lost her husband long ago. She, alongside her two sons, is the only survivor of the family after the death of the late Gene Raymond Chrisley. 

Faye initially had three sons, but one of the sons, named Derrick, passed away when he was an infant, about four months. Today, she is the grandmother of five children from her sons. 

The family grew and became a television personality by launching a TV series, ‘Chrisley Knows Best.’ This series features all the members of the Chrisley family and their daily lifestyle and routine. 

How Old Is Nanny Faye?

Nanny Faye is featured in the television series ‘Chrisley Knows Best .’ The fans are curious to know her age when she appears on the screen. 

As mentioned before, she was born on September 2, 1943, making her stand at 78 years old. Being so old, she is still showing a lot more effort on the television than the usual people her age. 

She stands a height of 5 feet and 6 inches and is the ethnicity of white. Her hair is of blond color, and she has the beautiful eye color of Blue. 

What Kind Of Dog Does Nanny Faye Own?

Nanny Faye is seen in Chrisley Knows Best with her pet dog. She also reported that she adores dogs and loves to have them. 

In the series, she was not often seen and featured on occasional events with a toy Yorkie dog called Miley. She makes good chemistry out of the pet on the series, and we have not seen Miley for ages on the series. 

Many thought that her pet was long gone, but then her son Todd posted a photo on Facebook that Miley is finally back as he captioned, “She’s back.” 

Is Faye Chrisley Dead?

Many rumors were speculated in the past few months that the famous television personality Nanny Faye Chrisley is dead. There have been many people posting condolences messages on different social media handles. 

However, the 78-year-old woman is alive and not dead. She is living a comfortable and healthy life, and those saying that she is dead are spreading rumors. 

Is Faye Chrisley Diagnosed With Cancer?

Faye Chrisley’s death rumors were spreading a few months ago. Just like the previous rumor, another rumor circulated that Faye Chrisley was diagnosed with cancer. 

But these are just rumors, and as mentioned earlier, she is living a healthy life and remains to live with her son Todd. 

What Is Faye Chrisley Net Worth? 

Faye Chrisley’s net worth is reported to9 be unknown as she does not unfold the mystery about her income. 

However, it is speculated that the family is earning a hefty amount from their television series, ‘Chrisley Knows Best.’ So, it can be expected that her net worth will be in the millions. 

Apart from featuring as Nanny Faye on the series, she also runs a real estate business and has reported doing a lot more a few times. 

Her exact net worth and annual income are unknown, but you can comment below if you have any information on this. This way, we will update it sooner. 

Faye Chrisley On Social Media?

Yes, Faye Chrisley is an active user of social media. She is more active on her Instagram account with the username “@nannyfayechrisley.”

Instagram verifies the account, and she is frequently seen to upload photos and videos regarding the show or about her family chores. 

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCywLKcZpuYp7a0uMSyZJuhn5y%2ForzHsmY%3D