Who is Yao Cabrera? Wiki, Biography, Ethnicity, Family, Net Worth, Age, Height, Girlfriend & More

Publish date: 2024-05-07

Yao Cabrera (Real Name: ‘Marcos Ernesto Cabrera Rodriguez‘, born 18 February 1997, Age: 24 Years) is a famous Uruguayan Youtuber, social media influencer, content creator, musical artist, soccer player, TikTok star, and entrepreneur from Canelones, Uruguay. He is popularly known in the country for his amazing Youtube videos. he mostly makes pranks, vlogging, challenges, and reactions videos on his Youtube channel. Let me tell you that, Yao runs two Youtube channels.

Both of his Youtube channels have millions of subscribers. Yao is famous for his pranks with hidden cameras. Cabrera also joined various online groups including the VIRAL (or WIFI) team. Moreover, Cabrera is also famous for his controversies. He becomes part of various controversies.

In the year 2020, he becomes viral after his pretending to die video become famous. According to the reports, Yao fall from a third-floor balcony in Argentina on 31 January 2022. He is currently in the hospital and in stable condition. In this article, we will talk about Yao Cabrera’s age, biography, wiki, family, parents, career, net worth, height, controversies, songs, girlfriend, and facts.

Who is Yao Cabrera?

As per the sources, Yao Cabrera is a famous Youtuber. He is popular for his prank videos on Youtube. Apart from this, Yao is also a professional musical artist. He has also launched various singles in the music industry. Some of his famous songs are ZALAMAY 420, La Verdad, Jefes de Youtube, Rip Yao Cabrera, and others.

Let me tell you that, Yao’s real name is Marcos Ernesto Cabrera Rodriguez. He is also very popular on his social media handles. According to the reports, Cabrera is also a professional soccer player. He has also played various soccer championships in his high school days. Today, Yao is popular for his Youtube content.

Yao Cabrera Biography (Early Life, Real Name & Education)

Biodata:-This amazing Youtube star, Yao Cabrera is famous for his fabulous online content. Yao was born in Canelones, Uruguay on February 18, 1997 (Tuesday). He took birth in a Christian family. Talking about his age then, Cabrera is 24 years old (as of 2021).

His birthday falls on 18th February every year. He was born and raised in Uruguay. According to the sources, at present, he is living in Argentina. Yao is interested in sports since childhood.

He has also played various soccer matches in his high school days. Marcos completed his education at a reputed university. In the year 2015, Yao started his online Youtube career. Today, he is a famous Youtube star and content creator.

Yao Cabrera Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameMarcos Ernesto Cabrera Rodriguez.
Stage NameYao Cabrera.
Age (as of 2021)24 years old.
ProfessionYoutuber, Social Media Influencer, Musical Artist, Content Creator, TikTok Star, Entrepreneur, and Sports Player.
Date of BirthFebruary 18, 1997 (Tuesday).
Place of BirthCanelones, Uruguay.
Current ResidenceArgentina.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materReputed University.
Net worth$4-5 million USD (approx.).
NationalityUruguayan.
EthnicityMixed.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignAquarius.

Yao Cabrera Family Details (Nationality & Ethnicity)

According to the media sources, Yao Cabrera was born into a middle-class family. As per our research, his parents got separated, when Yao was too young. Due to his family’s financial problems, Yao spent his childhood in various places.

Let me tell you that, his dad always support him in this field. Because of the support of his guardians, he becomes a popular Youtuber. However, he does not reveal exact details related to his parents to the media. We will update his family details very soon. Moreover, Yao loves to spend time with his family.

Yao Cabrera Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherName Not Known.
MotherHomemaker.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Yao Cabrera Girlfriend, Wife & Current Partner

As per the media sources, Yao Cabrera is a famous Youtube star. He is always on trending because of his controversies. Talking about his love life then, Yao is in a relationship with his long-term girlfriend named Candela Díaz. Let me tell you that, Candela is also a famous Youtuber and social media influencer.

She has also featured in lots of Youtube videos of Yao. Not only this, but Candela also appeared in Yao’s music videos. Yao has also shared various photos with Candela on his social media. There are no details are available about Cabrera’s previous relationship status.

Yao Cabrera Previous Affairs, Relationships & Children

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusIn a relationship.
Current GirlfriendCandela Díaz.
WifeNot Known.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Yao Cabrera Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Before starting his Youtube career, Yao Cabrera was a professional soccer player. He has also played soccer championships in his high school days. After some time, he decided to step into this field. On 24 February 2015, Yao began his Youtube channel and started posting videos the next day. Fans gave lots of love to his videos. He becomes popular because of his prank videos with a hidden camera.

As of February 2022, he runs two Youtube channels. His main Youtube channel has over 8.89 million subscribers. His second Youtube channel crossed over 6.74 million subscribers. Yao also uploaded his vlogs on his channels. His Squid Game videos crossed over 915K views on Youtube.

Let me tell you that Cabrera is also a famous musical artist. He has also launched various singles. Yao also shared his music videos on his second Youtube channel. Yao is also a member of the Dos Bros and VIRAL (or WIFI) team. Today, he is one of the famous Youtube stars.

He also revealed via his social media profiles, that he got selected for the Legacy fight competition in Dubai. He will fight against Marcos Maidana on 5th March 2022. He also shared a post and captioned:-

FIGHT CONFIRMED! I want to tell you that in March I will be fighting against chinomaidana.1 🥊 in DUBAI Although I am not a professional boxer, I already started with super demanding training to get to the fight in the best way. Many of you may think this is fixed, but the truth is, it’s all REAL. In the past, I had some differences with Chino and his son and I decided to resolve this conflict in a ring (I’m crazy I know) The best thing about all this is that everything I win in this fight I will donate to help foundations which ones need it. I hope that those who love me support me and for the usual haters, watch it on TV.”

Yao Cabrera Songs

Yao Cabrera Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

Yao Cabrera is famous for his amazing videos. His primary source of income is his Youtube channel. After seeing his social media posts, it seems that Cabrera lives a lavish lifestyle in Argentina.

He also shares photos with jets, luxury cars on his social media. At present, Yao has its own luxury house in Argentina. He also shared his lavish lifestyle photos on social media. As per an estimate, Yao’s estimated net worth is around $4-5 million USD (approx.).

Read Also: Mac Etienne Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Net worth, Parents, Ethnicity, Girlfriend & Facts

11 Facts You Should Know About Yao Cabrera

https://youtu.be/h48UGC2_BWQ

FAQ of Yao Cabrera

• Who is Yao Cabrera?

He is a famous Youtuber, social media influencer, musical artist, and content creator.

• What is Yao Cabrera’s net worth?

$4-5 million USD (approx.).

• Who is Yao Cabrera’s girlfriend?

He is dating Candela Díaz.

• How old is Yao Cabrera?

He is around 24 years old (as of 2021).

• Why Yao Cabrera is famous?

For his prank Youtube videos.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMaiu4ycmJuqlaeucA%3D%3D