Devyn Robinson Volleyball Important Details You Might Not Know

Publish date: 2024-05-06

People want to watch Devyn Robinson’s Volleyball performances and how she gave her best in all her matches; they take much inspiration from her volleyball performance and like her game.

Devyn Robinson is a Wisconsin Volleyball Woman’s team player and Junior middle-class ride-side hitter.

She is known because of her exceptional performance and always giving her best to the Wisconsin volleyball team.

Devyn Robinson was born on 9 July 2002 in Ankeny Lava; she holds USA nationality and stands at 6 feet 2 inches. She is 20 years old as of 2022.

Robinson continues her hot streak to highlight our mid-week review of Wisconsin volleyball.

She took thirty-seven swings in just two matches in the last weeks and had only one error and had a high seventeen kills and 0 errors in the 25 attacks for a whole season.

Devyn had a 680-hit proportion. And 583 hit balance against Michigan State. 

Her Performance raised her 10-hit ratio and the total spike is 302, and her block is 287.

She is the most dangerous Volleyball player, most people used to call her a hitter, her performance also makes her a key player for her team; she is also a pretty passer. 

Illinois servers frequently attacked Franklin in the back row; however, she responded with forty-four serves received with a .936 receiving share. That’s nineteen lot serves received than her previous season’s best, which came against Marquette.

On 16 October, Wisconsin Match was held again in Michigan, and it crossed almost 224,000 views, and it was the second most viewed season on the NCCA match on the ESPN networks.

Six times this season, Wisconsin has hit .300 or higher, together with 3 of the last four matches. The Badger’s .360 hit proportion at Michigan on Sunday, together with a .600 ratio within the final set.

Devyn said in her match interview, “Other than a couple of 5-minute clips, I believed we tend to contend very well,” and. “To be able to hit for the proportion we tend to do. Suppose| I feel| I believe} we tend to have seven players with a minimum of ten attempts, and 5 of these seven hit .350 on the match against a hierarchal opponent. I’m happy thereupon”.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCwxK%2Bwp2WipK%2BqutKopWaun6G5psXBmqOlZw%3D%3D