Light Skin Keisha Pregnant: The Actress Revealed Her Pregnancy to Fans

Publish date: 2024-05-05

LightSkinKeisha is a rapper, influencer and reality TV star who previously appeared on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” The actress just announced her pregnancy and you get all the details here.

How Did Light Skin Keisha Announce Her Pregnancy?

“The Power Book II: Ghost” actress announced her lovely pregnancy on Instagram as she celebrated her birthday on September 4. Six slides in the carousel post featured the influencer from Atlanta and the father of her child. For the fashionable pregnancy shoot, the two donned black, denim and silver.

LightSkinKeisha had a really glammed-out appearance. The 28-year-old wore a black leather bandeau while flaunting her stunning baby bulge and glowing in softly bronzed makeup.

She complimented the top with elbow-length gloves that matched, gaudy silver jewellery and combat boots in black. Coca Vango wore an all-black, long-sleeve tunic and slacks with a big silver chain to match the mummy-to-be’s fly.

LightSkinKeisha wrote in the post’s caption, “Thank you God for another year of life, and to the new life growing within me! I’m so happy about these two blessings! “Happy Birthday to me!”

2.9 million of the starlet’s followers, fans and famous pals left supportive comments on her post.

If you want to know about which other actresses are pregnant then you can check out our below posts:

Who is the Father of Light Skin Keisha’s Baby?

Light Skin Keisha is expecting her first baby with Rapper Coca Vango. Rapper Coca and actress LightSkinKeisha are deeply in love and planning a wedding. On January 7, 2022, the pair announced their engagement on social media and Keisha’s 25-carat diamond became the talk of the town.

The Love and Hip Hop stars celebrated the happy news with heartfelt Instagram videos. Coca confidently went on bended knee to ask Keisha for her hand in marriage in one footage. Keisha captioned the video, “Issa fiance! I’m marrying my best frienddddd.”

Follow our Twitter account to receive the most recent updates if you want to learn more about other celebrities’ personal lives, including their children’s pregnancies and other details.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbnxxgY6loKCgpGLArLXNZqKeoaOdrm680Z6ep5meqXw%3D