Did Kylie and Travis Break up Their Relationship? The Truth Revealed!

Publish date: 2024-05-04

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott have seen their fair share of highs and lows throughout their relationship. There is a confusion among fans whether they are together or not. In this post, you will know the truth.

Did Kylie and Travis Break up?

Yes, Kylie and Travis split up their relationship. On January 7, 2023, they reportedly broke up after spending the holidays apart. They called it quits when Jenner took their daughter Stormi to Aspen for the holidays to spend time with her sister Kendall and her friends Hailey and Justin Bieber.

When Did Kylie and Travis Start Dating?

The two were first seen together during the 2017 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, where pictures of them holding hands were leaked by fans. Later in 2018, Jenner disclosed these early moments of their romance.

She told:

“He said, ‘I’m going back on tour—what do we want to do about this?’ Because we obviously liked each other, And I was like, ‘I guess I’m going with you.’ … And then we rode off into the sunset.”

At Khloé Kardashian’s 33rd birthday celebration at TAO in Los Angeles in 2017, the couple immortalized their romance with matching ankle tattoos of tiny butterflies, which they proudly displayed to friends and family. Jenner made her first significant postpartum appearance at the Met Gala on May 7, 2018, alongside her rapper partner.

As of October 1, 2019, after two years of dating, the two decided to end their relationship. Despite the breakup, the couple continues to co-parent Stormi and plan family vacations for the next two years, staying on amicable, if not friendly, terms.

They still openly celebrate each other’s birthdays on Instagram, along with Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. They are also frequently spotted together on evening outings, like the February 9 Oscars after-party. The two reconcile at some point in 2021.

On June 15, 2021, the family strolls down the red carpet together. On November 2, 2021, Stormi and Jenner received identical rings from Scott. The rapper gives matching rings to Jenner and Stormi as a further gift to the two key ladies in his life.

Jenner writes on Instagram, “Daddy got us matching rings.” On August 10, 2022, Scott celebrates Jenner’s birthday.

Cheating allegations against Scott were made in October of 2022. The rapper refuted the claims on social media when Instagram model Rojean Kar appeared to allude to a romantic involvement with Scott by sharing footage from a music video shoot that he was purportedly on.

Travis Scott a démenti l’intégralité des rumeurs disant qu’il a trompé kylie Jenner (via sa story Instagram) pic.twitter.com/IdKPGEF086

— jessim Rebaa (@jessimrebaa_) October 23, 2022

On January 7, 2023, they reportedly broke up after spending the holidays apart.

You can read about Kylie Jenner’s dating history in a post provided below:

How Many Kids Does Kylie and Travis Have?

On February 1, 2018, they welcomed their first child. The mogul formally confirms the reports of her pregnancy after six months of intense speculation by posting an open letter on Instagram and announcing the arrival of Stormi Webster, her and Scott’s first child.

Jenner writes:

“My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world. I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifestyle in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how. There was no gotcha moment, no big paid reveal I had planned. I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do it this way for my little life and our happiness.”

On September 7, 2021, Jenner posts a charming video montage on Instagram announcing that she and Scott are expecting their second child.

The montage includes footage of the baby’s scan, her positive pregnancy test results, and the touching moment when mom Kris Jenner learns of the news. On February 2, 2022 they welcomed their second child a boy.

You can follow our Twitter account for more information related to other stars’ personal life including their spouses, relationship status, kids and more updates.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZnxxgI6doJ1lm665qrGMmqWdZaSnrre10maZq52RoHq2vI4%3D