Cece Winans Net Worth Exposed: From Gospel to Gold

Publish date: 2024-05-04

Cece Winans net worth is estimated to currently stand at $8 million

Born as Priscilla Marie Winans Love, CeCe Winans began her gospel singing journey at the tender age of 8.

In the early 1980s, she embarked on her professional singing career alongside her older brother BeBe, appearing on the widely watched Christian program, The PTL Club.

During those years, they produced numerous gospel records, many of which achieved platinum status.

Subsequently, CeCe Winans ventured into a solo career, kickstarting it with the album “Alone in His Presence,” which soared past the million-copy mark in sales.

Over the following two decades, she released eight additional studio albums, concluding in 2010.

Impressively, her remarkable talent earned her 12 Grammy awards, and her albums collectively sold more than 17 million copies, as stated on her website.

Between 2012 and 2014, CeCe Winans and her brother BeBe served as judges on BET’s gospel singing competition show, Sunday Best.

On a personal note, Winans transitioned into a pastoral role in her Tennessee hometown, sharing this path with her husband and two children, as reported by The Tennessean.

In recent years, Winans continued to grace the music scene with the release of two more albums: “Let Them Fall in Love” and “Something’s Happening.”

Notably, she is set to perform alongside Carrie Underwood at the 56th ACM Awards on April 18, as revealed by Billboard.

Cece Winans Net worth

She is a highly accomplished American gospel singer and author, boasting a substantial net worth of $8 million.

She holds the distinction of being the best-selling gospel artist in history.

CeCe’s impressive musical career comprises over a dozen solo studio albums, including the platinum-selling :

“Alone in His Presence” (1995) and gold-certified records like “Everlasting Love” (1998), “Alabaster Box” (1999), “CeCe Winans” (2001), and “Throne Room” (2003).

Her discography is adorned with memorable singles such as “Count on Me” (a duet with Whitney Houston), “Pray,” “Never Have to Be Alone,” “Never Lost,” and “Believe for It.”

Additionally, she has collaborated with her brother BeBe on albums like “Lord Lift Us Up” (1984), “BeBe & CeCe Winans” (1987), “Heaven” (1988).

Also, “Different Lifestyles” (1991), “First Christmas” (1993), “Relationships” (1994), and “Still” (2009) and many more.

In addition to her music career, CeCe Winans has also made a mark as an author with publications like “On A Positive Note” (2000).

“Throne Room: Ushered Into the Presence of God” (2004), and “Always Sisters: Becoming the Princess You Were Created to Be” (2007).

Furthermore, she established the record label PureSprings Gospel in 1999.

CategoryRichest Celebrities › Singers
Net Worth$8 Million
Date of BirthOct 8, 1964 (58 years old)
Place of BirthDetroit
GenderFemale
ProfessionSinger, Songwriter, Actor, Author, Orator, Talk show host
NationalityUnited States of America

Cece Winans Early And Personal Life

CeCe Winans, originally named Priscilla Marie Winans, was born on October 8, 1964, in Detroit, Michigan.

She is the child of David and Delores Winans and grew up in a large family with nine siblings.

CeCe grew up in a devoutly religious home, immersed in the Church Of God In Christ and gospel music.

She had her first solo performance at 8 years old.

On June 23, 1984, CeCe married Alvin Love II, and they have two children, Ashley Rose Love and Alvin Love III.

She shared a deep friendship with Whitney Houston and became godmother to Houston’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina.

Tragically, both Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina passed away, with Whitney’s death occurring in 2012 and Bobbi Kristina’s in 2015.

CeCe Winans honored her friendship and connection with Whitney by performing:

“Jesus Loves Me” and “Don’t Cry for Me” at Houston’s funeral, held at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx0p5u5uoLD/

Cece Winans Career

In 1981, CeCe Winans embarked on her singing career, joining “The PTL Club” in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Alongside her brother BeBe, they formed a dynamic duo, releasing notable albums such as “Lord Lift Us Up” (1984), “Heaven” (1988), and “Still” (2009).

Their chart-topping singles, including “Lost Without You,” “Addictive Love,” and “I’ll Take You There,” earned widespread acclaim.

CeCe’s association with “The PTL Club” concluded in 1984, marking a significant chapter in her musical journey.

CeCe Winans’ 1995 solo debut, “Alone in His Presence,” hit #2 on Billboard’s Top Gospel and Christian Albums charts.

Her 1996 collaboration with Whitney Houston, “Count on Me,” reached #8 on the Hot 100 and #1 on Adult R&B Songs.

CeCe’s albums like “Everlasting Love” (1998), “Alabaster Box” (1999), “CeCe Winans” (2001), and “Throne Room” (2003) achieved Gold status.

In 2005, “Purified” topped the Gospel Albums chart, and “Pray” led the Hot Gospel Songs chart.

“Thy Kingdom Come” (2008) conquered charts, and “Songs of Emotional Healing” (2010) hit #3 on Gospel Albums.

In 2017, “Let Them Fall in Love” secured #1 on Gospel Albums, and “Never Have to Be Alone” reached #4 on Hot Gospel Songs.

CeCe’s journey continued with “Something’s Happening! A Christmas Album” (2018) and “Believe for It” (2021).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxYtd2jP3Lj/

Cece Winans Achievements, Awards And Nominations

Winans has earned a plethora of accolades throughout her music career, including an impressive 15 Grammy Awards, 16 Stellar Awards, and 28 Dove Awards.

CeCe Winans debuted solo in 1995 with “Alone in His Presence,” reaching #2 on Billboard’s Gospel and Christian Albums.

Her 1996 collaboration with Whitney Houston, “Count on Me,” peaked at #8 on the Hot 100 and #1 on Adult R&B Songs.

CeCe’s albums like “Everlasting Love” (1998), “Alabaster Box” (1999), “CeCe Winans” (2001), and “Throne Room” (2003) all went Gold and ranked in the top five on Gospel and Christian Albums charts.

In 2005, “Purified” claimed #1 on Gospel Albums, and “Pray” topped Hot Gospel Songs.

“Thy Kingdom Come” (2008) excelled in various charts, and “Songs of Emotional Healing” (2010) landed at #3 on Gospel Albums.

In 2017, “Let Them Fall in Love” seized #1 on Gospel Albums, while “Never Have to Be Alone” reached #4 on Hot Gospel Songs.

CeCe continued her journey with “Something’s Happening! A Christmas Album” (2018) and “Believe for It” (2021).

I’ve learned through the years that showing appreciation is more than saying thank you. It’s about demonstrating that your team is truly seen and heard by thanking them for specific actions. I celebrate this achievement with my ENTIRE team. I’m grateful beyond measure! 💜 pic.twitter.com/16CHTNTiJk

— CeCe Winans (@cecewinans) March 23, 2021

Cece Winans Investments

Cece has a broader spectrum when it comes to investements.

However, property and real estate is the most pronounced investment.

In 1995, CeCe Winans purchased a 1.3-acre parcel in Nashville, Tennessee, for $120,000 and went on to construct a personalized 8,000-square-foot residence.

While she listed the mansion for sale in September 2010 at $1.2 million, she did not ultimately finalize any deals.

Presently, it is estimated that the property’s value has appreciated to approximately $2 million.

FAQs

• What is CeCe Winans’ net worth?
  • When was CeCe Winans born?
  • Where was CeCe Winans born?
  • What is CeCe Winans’ profession?
  • How many Grammy Awards has CeCe Winans won?
  • How many Stellar Awards has CeCe Winans won?
  • How many Dove Awards has CeCe Winans won?
  • ALSO READ:Denise Gordy: The True Story of the Actress

ncG1vNJzZmibnq6urMHNnaBnm5%2BifKSxwp5ksKGelru0ec2eq2avn6fBqXs%3D