Usman Khawaja Net Worth, Brother, Wife, Parents, Age, Biography

Publish date: 2024-05-04

Usman Khawaja Net Worth: - Usman Khawaja is a famous Australian Cricketer. Read this blog to know the net worth of Usman Khawaja. The blog includes Usman Khawaja Wikipedia, Usman Khawaja Girlfriend, Usman Khawaja Edge, Usman Khawaja Height, Usman Khawaja parents, Usman Khawaja Children, Usman Khawaja Family, and others of Danny Cipriani. Can you read this blog to learn more about them? I know your answer will be yes because you are already inside the blog. So let's scroll down this blog of Usman Khawaja and read more about this famous personality and unknown facts.

Usman Khawaja Net Worth

Usman Khawaja Net Worth: - Usman Khawaja total net worth is estimated to be approximately $5 million. Apart from Usman Khawaja ' Net Worth, if you are interested in learning more about Usman Khawaja Age, Usman Khawaja Height, Usman Khawaja Wikipedia, Usman Khawaja Family, Usman Khawaja Children and others, then go ahead.

Read Also: -Danny Cipriani Net Worth

Usman Khawaja Net Worth/Salary

Salary

N/A                         

Net Worth

$ 5 Million

Last Year Net Worth

$ 5 Million

Usman Khawaja Brother

Usman Khawaja Brother

Before authorities learned he had been set up, Nizamdeen was arrested, imprisoned in a maximum-security prison for four weeks, and wrongly called a terrorist in the media. Australian star cricketer Usman Khawaja's older brother received a sentence to jail on Thursday for his role in framing a colleague with a bogus terror plan.

Before authorities learned he had been set up, Nizamdeen was arrested, imprisoned in a maximum-security prison for four weeks, and wrongly called a terrorist in the media. Khawaja reportedly confessed to calling the police in 2017 about a love rival, another man he was envious of, and making immigration and terrorist claims, claiming that the man had trained overseas.

Usman Khawaja News

Usman Khawaja of Australia played against Pakistan on Tuesday wearing sneakers with his children's names on them after being barred from wearing any allusions to the Gaza humanitarian situation. During the first day of the second Test in Melbourne, a close-up shot of Khawaja's shoes revealed the names of his daughters Aisha and Ayla glued to the side of his footwear.

The International Cricket Council (ICC) declined Khawaja's request to wear a sticker depicting a black dove grasping a branch of olive oil on his bat and shoes throughout the match. The emblem, which he flashed throughout Sunday's training, also included the words 01: UDHR, which refers to the first article of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Previously, Khawaja was barred from wearing shoes with the handwritten inscriptions "Freedom is a human right" and "All lives are equal" during the first Test in Perth. The ICC claimed it broke its guidelines by sending statements on politics, religion, or race. On Monday, Khawaja appeared to rant on Instagram, writing, "Merry Christmas everybody." You just have to chuckle sometimes. "See you on Boxing Day!"

Usman Khawaja News

He used the hashtags #inconsistent and #double standards in his post. Khawaja was described as "passionate about human rights" by Cricket Australia chief executive Nick Hockley. "We supported Usman with an application (to the ICC) that felt impartial, non-religious, apolitical," he said of Khawaja's attempt to wear the dove badges, according to ABC.

"Also, the ICC has its own set of rules, which are in place for a reason, and we must follow them." But I believe that the major method we cope with this (kind of issue) is via strong communication and collaboration." Khawaja discussed how the Israel-Hamas crisis affected him last week.

"If I'm staring at my Instagram and seeing beautiful kids, videos of them passing away, passing away, which is what hit me the hardest," he went on to say. "I just see my little girl in my arms... I feel emotional just thinking about it. "I have no hidden agendas. Read this blog further to know Usman Khawaja Girlfriend, Usman Khawaja Daughter, Usman Khawaja Height, Usman Khawaja parents.

Who Is Usman Khawaja? - Usman Khawaja Wikipedia

Usman Khawaja Wikipedia: - Usman Tariq Khawaja was born on 18 December 1986. He is an Australian cricketer he represents Australia and Queensland. Khawaja made his first-class cricket debut for New South Wales in 2008 and played his first international match for Australia in January 2011. He has also played county cricket in the United Kingdom and played in both the Indian Premier League and Pakistan Super League.

He was a member of the Australian team that won the 2021–2023 ICC World Test Championship. He was the second-highest scoring batsman in the 2021–2023 ICC World Test Championship. Read this blog further to know Usman Khawaja Girlfriend, Usman Khawaja Daughter, Usman Khawaja Height, Usman Khawaja parents.

Read Also:- Kamar de los Reyes Wife

Usman Khawaja Biography

Real Name

Usman Khawaja

Other Name

Usman

Profession

Australian Cricketer Player

Year Birth

18 December 198

Birthplace

Pakistan

Zodiac

Sagittarius

37 years old

Nationality

Australian

Religion

N/A

Ethnicity

White

Category

Biography

Who is Usman Khawaja Wife /Children?

Usman Khawaja Wife

Relationship Status

Married

Past Relationship

N/A

Wife Name

Rachel McLellan

Usman Khawaja Children

Aisha and Ayla

Usman Khawaja Height

Height

5 ft 10 in (175 cm)

Weight

70 kg

Eye Color

Black

Hair Color

Brown

Usman Khawaja Education

School

High School

University/College

UNSW Sydney

Education

Graduate

Read Also: Priya Dayanidhi Maran Wiki

Usman Khawaja Family

Father

Tariq Khawaja

Mother

Fozia Tariq

Sister

N/A

Brother

Two Brothers

Grand Parents

Unknown

Usman Khawaja Social Media Account

FAQ About Usman Khawaja Net Worth

Ques.1 What is Usman Khawaja Height?

Ans. Usman Khawaja is 5 feet 10 inches or 1.75 m tall.

Ques.2 What is the name of Usman Khawaja Wife?

Ans. Usman Khawaja is married to Rachel McLellan.

Ques.3 What is Usman Khawaja profession?

Ans. Usman Khawaja is a well-known Australian Cricket Player.

Ques.4 What is Usman Khawaja Net Worth?

Ans. His total net worth is estimated at around $5 Million.

Thank you for spending time reading this content. Please share your opinions on this blog Usman Khawaja Net Worth. We also request you visit our Save Daughters About Us page to explore the reason behind choosing this name for our knowledge portal which you will find very interesting. Happy Reading!

ncG1vNJzZmirkauypa3UoJ%2BtnaKoe6S7zGiZpaeXZMK0ucCnZKSgkayuq62Mp5ytZaekv7W0jJupqKyYmr9uw8ifnGaokaeyr8DSZpignV2XtrCz0ZqnobE%3D